Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Floss!



Aren't these pretty flowers. I've always had a thing for hydrangeas- gorgeous and simple.

Today was ok, aside from the cold that's settled in, and the visit to the dentist that saw me crying in the chair when Sash told me that I need some fillings. Between my teeth. Where the flossing I do is meant to reach!

I'm pretty together about most things, but they can't numb my teeth fully and consequently I have developed a near phobia or at least high anxiety about my biannual visits to the dentist.

Anyone else struggle with this? Any suggestions for my next 2 visits?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...