Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Currently

Time: 6:36am
Location: bed
Eating: nothing
Drinking: nothing
Watching: the iPhone screen :) google reader and email
Listening: to Tilly's breathing and Toby's coughing
Loving: the smiles I get from Tilly throughout the day.
Enjoying: that the weekend is here.
Wanting: a Tilly's sleep time to be before 1130pm
Needing: her reflux to be under control
Preparing: meals and jobs when I can!
Thinking: about changes in my life and about what my career could look ljke in the future
Making: dirty clothes clean and a little girl and sick hubby as comfortable as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...