Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

project gratitude: 0427

April 27- Today I am grateful for lots of things...
• for glasses that let me see in focus!
• for our free pixie photo
• for Tilly's afternoon sleep that allowed me to cook dinner
• for lunch with Mary
• for a peaceful Tilly bath tonight (quietest since newborn)
• for a smooth transition to her basinette tonight
• for a warm bed

Poor Tobes now has a heavy cold too so he is in quarantine in the spare room. So strange him being in the house but not in our bed. And of course, Tilly would choose tonight to start sleeping earlier wouldn't she. ;) Here's hoping she keeps sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...