Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Capturing Coops

I've made it something of a goal for myself to start posting some of my favourite scrapbooking layouts. Some are old, some are more recent. I'm going to be playing catch-up for a while too with older photos that I've been waiting to scrap. I don't feel anxious about it or the urgency to get up to date as I used to, I'm just looking forward to sharing the stories and reliving them through the layouts.

dance!
Here's a back to back layout that captures the dancing that we used to do at mum and dad's place. Coops used to giggle as I'd twirl him around. 
Journaling reads: 14 Mar 09 We had so much fun dancing around grandma and grandpa's TV room to the music of the Bush fire 'Sound Relief' concert. You didn't want to stop and even got Uncle Toby up! You're going to be a great big brother soon Cooper Jay!




5 
Journaling reads: 13 Apr 09 5 years old. Where oh where have all those years gone? Your favourites this birthday were Ben 10 ,The Richmond Tigers and Lego. A family celebration. You'll be a big brother soon!





Puffing Billy
Puffing Billy is an old steam train that is something of an icon in Victoria. I blogged about this day here.
It was challenging to include all of these photos, but fun at the same time. These photos make me happy!




More to come soon

2 comments:

  1. You are so clever!!! These pages are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin! :) It's been really fun looking through these pages again. There's more pages coming each day this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...