Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy times in '09



happy day
We took these photos at cousin Annabel and Nicholas's wedding.

Journaling reads: We got all dressed up for the reception and took these happy snaps- they make me smile. 28 Feb 09



will you marry me?   yes!
Journaling reads: 9 Jun 09 What an amazing day and what a lead up! I had a hunch that htis was the day, but by 4:30pm as we left Healesvile Sanctuary I had doubts. He kept me hanging 'til I could hang no more and proposed by showing me photos of the day on his camera- then there was  photo of a ring! He asked "how did that get there? What do you think of that picture?" Then THE question... I said yes!


just a few of the REASONS I LOVE YOU
Journaling reads: you are kind, you respect me, you share things JUST with me, you are humble, you have integrity, you do silly dances, you're a good snuggler, you're silly, you love me so well.  Kangaroo Ground Tower 20 Jun 09



my love
Journaling reads: The details.. WHO: Mr & Mrs H, WHAT: Buying wine on our extra honeymoon, WHY: For our 5 + 10 year anniversaries, WHERE: Paringa Estate, Red Hill South, WHEN: Monday 19th October 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...