Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday just a little bit of you!

Cup cake with pink candle in it

Today is this blog's first birthday! 

One year ago today I sat down and decided to start my own blog after reading everyone else's and feeling inspired. It's been a wonderful way for me to record special times, to log my memories and to 'meet' other bloggers around the world. 

Thank you for spending some of your precious time with me this year, whether you've been here from the beginning or if you're new.

Here's to another year of blogging fun together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...