Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My friend



i love you MY sweet FRIEND

Journaling reads: He is known by many names... Sandy... Sandles... Sandy Sumpkins... sweet one... sweet potato... Sumpkins... Sumps... stinker... grandson... boy... Sandy Cat... all names for the sweetest, most affectionate cat I've ever known. Even people who confess to hate cats fall in love with him and his headbutts! He has been such a comfort and companion to me when I've been living alone- always there miaowing at the door when I get home and snuggled on my bed at night. You are a sweet friend indeed Sandy Sumpkins! xoxo 24 May 09 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...