Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Exhausted

Well I didn't get much sleep last night. It went something like this...

10:30pm go to bed

10:50pm stop talking and attempt sleep

10:55pm Toby is asleep

1:50am I crack it and get up. Time for a hot chocolate, some bickies and some Dr. Phil while snuggling Sandy cat in a sleeping bag

2:40am Back to bed

4:15am the last time I saw the time

I'm hoping I sleep better tonight.


BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...