Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Layouts from yesterday

us time
Journaling reads: 18 Apr 10 Whe Tobes and I have a weekend afternoon free, we often end up here- at the Monash Art Gallery. It was here where we had one of our first dates & now where we go to take in some photography inspiration. It's one of our favourite places to get some us time. 

 HOME
Journaling reads: 15 Oct 09 A lazy day, getting use to our new life as husband & wife. Cleaning, playing & settling into our home

HAPPY NIGHT
Journaling reads: 10 Dec 10 Kat & I took these late at night as we waited for the train after seeing Mary Poppins- pure fun!


gorgeous boys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...