Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

31 before 31


Hi everyone,

Yes I'm back! It's been a bit stop, start since 2011 begun, but I think that my posting will become more regular again now that Tobes is returning back to work and we're back in Melbourne. I do miss it.

Two blogs I follow belong to KP and Elsie. Each year, I've noticed that they make a list of goals or achievements that they'd like to see accomplished before their next birthday. I love this idea and have been toying with the idea of doing the same for some time. Seeing as I've now reached 30, I decided to make my own 31 list.  

Some things are everyday, 
others are a bit special, 
some are things I've been putting off for too long 
and others are just things I want to make sure we get to!

I'm looking forward to crossing them off.

Do you have a list like this too? I'd love to read yours.
Post a link in the comments if you'd like!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...