Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Today's Letters

I must be the last to know about this blog.



They are a married couple who blog together. This is taken directly from their blog- Today's Letters" began on April 19, 2010 as a result of posting letters every day in my status updates on Facebook. After much encouragement from friends (and after picking up a few new ones along the way), I finally migrated all of my posts over to this blog (you can read them in the archives folder titled March 2010).


 I've had a little look around there today and read some of their posts. Some that held my attention for longer than others were this one, about 10 things that have made all the difference in their marriage, this one about questions they ask each other once a week and this one about a small metal box.


I'm looking forward to talking about them with Tobes and considering how we can borrow aspects for our marriage. 

1 comment:

  1. beck, thanks for your sweet words! you highlighted some of the things that have made all the difference in our marriage. we hope you continue to enjoy reading the blog! xoxo, em & tim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...