Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

First roses from home.





If you've been following this blog for a while, you'll know how much I loved the roses at the old house.
I've missed not having them here. We have a few straggly, sick looking roses out the front. I know they will come good with a hard prune when the weather turns, and my mother in law has also promised to buy us some when the weather is right.

Today however, I went out the front and was surprised to find these 3 little fighters, who had survived and probably come out of the mess in this hot weather.

I think that they are beautiful and look gorgeous on the dinner table, just where I used to have them in the old house.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beck
    The roses in my garden were looking beautiful but all the rain is making them soggy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Barb,
    yes this rain is something else. I've been in the garden for an hour this morning releasing water from the tank, digging trenches and clearing drains- crazy! Hopefully it lets up soon, not that we have much to complain about!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...