Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

spicy meatballs with coconut noodles


Toby kindly gave me a subscription to Donna Hay Magazine for my birthday last year. I love Donna Hay! Her recipes are always quick and simple and include ingredients that I usually have on hand.

As part of my 31 before 31 list, I set a goal to cook at least one thing from each magazine. Last night I tried the spicy meatballs with coconut noodles, from Issue 54, Dec/Jan 2011. It was delicious and really easy to make- all in the wok.
Quick and tasty!
It isn't something that I will make regularly due to the coconut milk, but it will be a nice sometimes food I think. :)

2 comments:

  1. Seriously -- I had never heard of Donna Hay so I went to her website. I have found actual recipes that I want to make on a weekday after school and for which I actually already have the ingredients on hand. Who knew! Amazing woman. Thanks for the intro to her! Right now, I'm thinking of making her chicken and roasted zucchini fettuccine for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment on my blog. fantastic recipe! seems we have the same idea about the coconut milk :)

    happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...