Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Currents

listening: the gentle hum of my laptop, the clock ticking, Sandy miaowing! .
eating: less sugar
drinking: water.
wearing: a very old black cotton dress with blue flowers... it keeps me cool
feeling: hmm... sleepy
weather: humid and wet... yeck!
wanting: to do lots of scrapping and home arranging
needing: to spend more time with God and my bible
thinking: how blessed I am and how often I am not grateful for that.
enjoying: the safety of my home and family
wondering: how long it will take me to go to sleep tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...