Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Boys will be boys

You've met my nephews Cooper and Ty before. We LOVE them! We've had a lovely time playing together in December and January.





These photos were taken on Boxing Day last year, when their mum, Rach, was enjoying the sales and my brother, Tim, was off to the doctor with a migraine. :(

Ty was given the cute lawnmower from Rachel's parents for Christmas. He loves it! It makes real mower sounds and bubbles come out when you 'mow'.

Our parents bought the boys this amazing trampoline for Christmas too, but I'm not sure who loves it most. Coops or Uncle Tobes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...