Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Fill the blank: I...

I'm playing along again after a bit break.


1.   I feel happy when I am relaxed and counting my blessings, when Toby brings me flowers or cooks me dinner, when I am being creative and with my family or friends.

2.  I get silly when I am overtired or feeling fragile.

3.  Something that makes me sad is abuse, neglect and suffering. 

4.  Something that makes me annoyed is  when I feel that others aren't pulling their weight or when you are not appreciated.

5.  A time that I've been truly surprised was when Toby proposed- I didn't think it was happening on that day... well I did... but then the day was nearly over so I thought that it wasn't going to happen!

6.  I am so thankful for  my Tobesly, and to have family and friends who love me.

7.  I feel loved when I get a letter in the mail or when someone says something kind for  me. I'm generally a words of affirmation and physical touch girl, but I like a bit of everything I think!

3 comments:

  1. love #7! we should be 'random stuff pals'...like a penpal, but cooler. haha. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great answers chica!!! i love love love mail too, have a wonderful weekend!

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is absolutely something amazing about getting a letter in the mail. nothing better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...